Simon Carves’ commitment to customer care extends beyond the immediate needs of project execution. Providing support at every stage of project lifecycle, our services allow plant owners and operators to focus on their primary objective of producing saleable product for their customers.
Simon Carves service offering includes:
- Plant uprating
- Process and energy optimisation
- Spares and equipment supply
Many of the facilities designed by Simon Carves in our 130 year history have been in successful operation for many years and have begun to suffer from inevitable wear and tear. Sourcing replacement parts is not always straightforward, especially when the original equipment was purchased decades ago.
The Simon Carves Spares offering uses a combined approach of Engineering and Procurement expertise to provide a reliable service in sourcing, expediting, and delivering replacement parts to our clients across the globe.
Simon Carves is uniquely placed to support our clients’ spares needs. We retain the key drawings and data from engineering projects around the world, have close links to the supply chain, and records of installations that others do not possess.
Simon Carves can provide support in cases where:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers have ceased trading or have changed identity
- Clients and vendors do not have access to the original documentation
- Industry best practises, or applicable international, national and local standards have changed since the plant was originally commissioned.
Contact the Simon Carves Spares Department today at email@example.com, quoting 'Spares' in the subject.
Plant comprised of; compression reaction,
separation, gas recycle, extrusion, pellet drying degassing and blending